Online Banking & E-Statements
Legacy Bank and Trust makes it easy to access and manage all of your accounts whether you are at home, the office or wherever you access the internet. This FREE service is available with all accounts. With Online Banking you can:
- View your balances and up to two years of transaction history
- Transfer funds between your Legacy Bank and Trust accounts
- View check images and online statements
- Download information to your accounting software
- Customize alert messages to notify you if your balance falls below a desired level or if certain transactions post to your account
Legacy Bank and Trust also offers FREE Online Bill Pay for all of our personal checking accounts. Save time and money plus track your bills, payment history, and the status of your payments with this convenient service.
To sign up, apply now or stop by any Legacy Bank and Trust location. You’ll soon be enjoying the convenience of online access to your accounts.
Go green! When you sign up for e-statements, your paper statement is replaced by an email that contains a secure link to an online version of your statement. Once you save your statement to your computer, you can easily access your statement as often as you like – which is hard to do with a misplaced paper statement.
It is simple to sign-up for electronic statements. In order to ensure security, you must have online banking in order to receive your statement electronically. Simply log in to your online banking account and click on the “User Services” tab at the top of the page. Just click on the “E-Statements Only” link under “Manage Account” and you will be automatically enrolled.